Customer Service Operative
WHAT WE DO
Citizen Ticket is a self-service event ticketing platform that provides online payments and ticket management tools to thousands of events organisers throughout the UK.
WHY WE DO IT
We believe ticketing can be turned into a force for good by focusing on long term impact over short term profits - that’s why every ticket sold on Citizen Ticket contributes to planting trees in the UK creating a sustainable future for our planet.
WHO WE ARE
We are a group of event organisers and developers that formed Citizen Ticket in 2013 to respond to the numerous problems we saw within the event ticketing industry. Industry incumbents, ticket touts, counterfeiting, inflated booking fees and secondary ticket websites were extorting event organisers and attendees to generate unethical profits.
We believed that there could be a better way, and today we are proud to deliver an ethical service that reflects the positive nature and ethos of the events that we work.
Citizen Ticket is reshaping the event ticketing industry. Focused on giving event organisers and customers the best user experience, while providing a fair and ethically driven service. Our aim is to solve any problems our customers have as quickly and effectively as possible. This could be through a quick call, social media, emails or our web platform/phone app.
We have a team of highly talented and driven individuals, with a strong and growing team culture. The current team consists of 12 people in total (including founders) and intends on growing to 15 in the next 6 months.
We're looking for a detail-oriented, empathetic problem solver to join our community team and help support our customer operations (COps). You’ll be the face of Citizen Ticket, and the main way our customers communicate with us. You will answer our users’ questions, resolve their problems, and listen to their feedback and compliments! We’ll give you all the tools and training you need, so you know exactly how our ticketing and payment systems actually work.
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY-TO-DAY TASKS BE?
- Providing the best customer support by talking directly and honestly with our customers
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customer’s needs
- Proactively spotting patterns in their frustrations, seeing where we can change our processes, tools or product to make them happier
- Dealing with tricky ticketing queries; investigating missing transfers and double payments
- Supporting the Customer Service Manager with any ad-hoc tasks that directly impact our users (e.g. supporting events on-site and online during live streams on our platform)
THE SKILL SET
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Natural problem solver
- Positive outlook, patient and calm (especially under pressure)
- Very good with people and excels at helping people
- Well organised and efficient
- Must be a self-starter, able to motivate and manage themselves
- Polite, well-mannered and highly presentable
- Customer service experience in a ticketing company
- Worked front of house in events
- Previous box office experience
|Hours||35 hours per week - with rostered weekends on call|
|Pay||£10.50-11 per hour dependant on experience|